Friday, June 23, 2017

Information Overload

How do you deal with information overload? We have news, emails, social media, phone alerts.

Do you treat it like something you can't change or do you go extreme and cut yourself off completely  and go cold turkey?

I have struggled with this over the years and definitely do not have all the answers. One problem for me is that nowadays a lot of our lives are online.

I came across the following resource that might be helpful.

http://www.timewellspent.io/take-control

The other problem I see is that you can miss some valuable resources.

I also use RSS feeds, email filters, and try to consciously plan to invest my time wisely. It's a continuing struggle.

Do you have any tips or techniques to handle information overload or effectively use your time?

No comments:

Post a Comment